Experience is good.
Evaluated experience is best.
- Evaluated, practical ministry experience
- Theological development and sharpening
- Focused leadership training
- Opportunities to lead special projects and initiatives
- Outside opportunities including conferences, events, and conventions
- Invitation to staff and leadership meetings
- A dedicated ministry mentor
- Opportunity to earn seminary credit
RESIDENCY EMPHASIS AREASGet hands-on experience in the ministry area that fits you.
- LOCAL MISSIONS
- INTERNATIONAL MISSIONS
- HISPANIC MINISTRY
- CHURCH PLANTING
GAIN EXPERIENCE WHILE YOU EARN YOUR DEGREE
With a residency at Christ Community, you don't have to put your education on hold while you get field experience. Residents can earn up to 36 hours of seminary credit through the program. We have partnerships with both the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and the Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
We offer classes like "Pastoral Ministry and Leadership Practicum" and "Integrative Leadership Seminar" right here on site.
Space in our residency program is limited. Each application is screened by our pastoral staff. Qualified candidates will then proceed through an interview process. Once your residency has been approved, details regarding payment, housing, and curriculum will be worked out on an individual basis.
To begin, please click to access the application. All questions can be directed to email@example.com.
For more information, please download the program overview document: