This guide was created to create a seven-week Bible reading plan through Christ Community’s mission and core values. There are six passages each week that can be read Monday through Saturday. Use the questions under the passages to daily reflect on what you read.
- John 3:16-21
- Matthew 28:16-20
- Acts 1:6-11
- Matthew 9:35-10:7
- Isaiah 6:1-8
- Revelation 5:9-12
- How does this passage shape your view of what it means to live a gospel-centered life?
- In what ways does this scripture ignite compassion for the lost in our community and around the world?
- Have you found your place in God’s mission? Are you living for your glory or God’s?
- Psalm 119:4-8
- Psalm 19:7-14
- Hebrews 4:12-13
- 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- 2 Peter 1:19-21
- Deuteronomy 29:29
- How does this scripture shape your view of God’s word?
- Are there things you can do differently in light of this passage?
- In what ways does this scripture challenge or affirm your current view of God’s word?
- John 4:23-24
- Romans 12:1-2
- Colossians 3:16-17
- Psalm 95:1-11
- Exodus 20:2-6
- 1 Chronicles 16:23-31
- As you reflect on this passage, how can you praise God for who He is?
- As you reflect on your life, how can you thank Him for what He’s done?
- How can you embrace a lifestyle of intentional worship today?
- Hebrews 10:23-25
- Acts 2:42-47
- 1 John 3:11-18
- Colossians 3:12-17
- Ephesians 2:13-22
- 1 Corinthians 12:12-27
- How does this scripture reveal the beauty of biblical community?
- What action do you need to take? Is there a relationship you need to begin, repair, or strengthen?
- How is biblical community portrayed differently than our modern perception of community? Where have you settled for less than God’s best?
- Matthew 7:7-11
- Luke 11:1-13
- Ephesians 6:16-20
- Colossians 4:2-3
- 1 Thessalonians 5:17-19
- Philippians 4:4-9
- How does this passage shape your attitude about prayer?
- How does this passage encourage you to intentionally rely on God through prayer?
- Spend time worshipping God for who He is, confessing your sins, thanking Him for what He’s done, and bringing your requests to Him.
- Psalm 127:1-5
- Deuteronomy 6:4-9
- Ephesians 5:25-6:4
- Colossians 3:18-21
- Joshua 24:15
- Psalm 103:17-18
- What does this passage say about God’s design for families?
- How does this scripture align with your familial experience? Are there any ways you need to change your perspective?
- What would it look like for you to love and/or serve your family today in light of this passage?
- 2 Corinthians 9:6-11
- Proverbs 3:9-10
- Matthew 6:19-24
- Luke 12:30-34;41-48
- Mark 12:41-44
- Exodus 36:1-7
- Do you view everything that you have as a gift from God?
- How does this passage reframe your view of your time, talent, energy, resources, and finances?
- What does it look like to be radically generous with your current resources?
- Matthew 28:18-20
- Acts 1:6-8
- Romans 10:14-17
- Acts 8:26-40
- John 17:18
- 2 Corinthians 5:17-21
- How does this passage provoke you to live a life surrendered to God’s mission?
- What unique relational opportunity do you have to participate in God’s mission?
- Spend time asking God to give you eyes to see the needs in front of you.